Tuesday, July 22, 2014

DIY: Embellished Purse (Thrift store find)


I found this wonderfully plain leather purse at the thrift store and thought it had so much potential! Originally, I was going to add fabric to it and give it a funky/modern look. However, I found this gold trim and couldn't resist! With the help of some fabric glue, it really came along wonderfully! 


Finished Product!

Materials:
1. Fabric Glue
2. Trim (of your choice) 

Instructions:
1. Figure out where you want to place the trim (so many options)
2. Place a trail of glue over the area (I used A LOT) 
3. Place the trim on 
4. Repeat!

* I would let one area dry before proceeding to another. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Student, writer, artist, lover of food and reading.
Here's my Blog with easy DIY's, outfit inspirations and fashion illustrations! Hope you enjoy!

Follow me on instagram or twitter!
~M