Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Vintage Gets a Makeover

                                            Before                                         After                                                       


             Once again another thrift store find ($3.00 with discounts) that was so old, the tag was illegible. The dress came down to my ankles and there was this...interesting...bow attached to the collar. So why did I pick this up? I didn't, not originally at least. I visited three times before I finally bought it. Surprisingly there was barely any sewing needed! I still can't decide if I want to take off the sleeves or not! Decisions..decisions....

Comment below with questions, like, or post to social media if you think this is pretty cool!
~M

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Student, writer, artist, lover of food and reading.
Here's my Blog with easy DIY's, outfit inspirations and fashion illustrations! Hope you enjoy!

Follow me on instagram or twitter!
~M